Sunday 16 May 2010

Best Protein Powders

Question...

What are the best tasting protein powders that don't break the bank?

I'd like to starting doing some protein shakes as a snack. I've only tried one brand so far, and it didn't work for me, it has an odor or a taste or something that I can't handle. Since these things aren't cheap to trial and error with, I thought I'd ask which ones taste the best and smell the least. Thanks.


Answers...

Answer by gooch1970
I never really liked any of them, but what I've done to make it a little easier to drink is mix the vanilla flavor (any brand) with OJ...it's not too bad

Answer by memcl21
I like the chocolate lover's myoplex!

Answer by themansvsu
Strawberry's great. The GNC brand, not too sure about the quality, but fairly cheap I remember. Strawberry tastes good. If you want to pay a little bit more, get ON 100% Whey Protein, the strawberry flavor in that doesn't even taste like a protein shake!

Go ahead... give us an answer about this Best Protein Powders post in the comments section...

Read More About Best Protein Powders

Posted via email from Whey Protein Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment