Wednesday 19 May 2010

Top Whey Protein

Question...

will eating at least 2eggs in the morning 2cups of nuts,2 whey protein shakes on top of reg.meals help me gain?

will eating at least 2eggs in the morning 2cups of nuts,2 whey protein shakes on top of reg.meals help me gain weight?


Answers...

Answer by Bec
most definitely !

Answer by the one
if u want to gain why dont you just eat alot of fast food

Answer by cmantis21
I'm not sure why you would want to do that...when I was looking to gain weight I added 2 protein shakes to my normal diet. 1 before lifting weights and one after. I only used 1/2 the amount of protein powder since I didn't want to bulk up. This made me look healthier and gain about 10 lbs. I only worked out 3 days per week so I wouldn't suggest doing much more than that if you don't want to gain too much weight.

Leave your answers about this Top Whey Protein post below...


Read More About Top Whey Protein

Posted via email from Whey Protein Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment