Monday 17 May 2010

P90X RESULTS!! Day 1 to Day 90

*Update* Alright, it seems like every message I get has to do with "My" Nutrition or what "Supplements" I take. So here it is!! :) (I should start charging yall!!) JK! haha Breakfast: Oatmeal Multi-Vitamins Fish Oil Snack: Whey Protein Shake + Banana Lunch: Turkey Burger + Cottage Cheese Snack: Banana WORKOUT! Post Workout Meal: Whey Protein Shake Salmon (It's good for you) + Wheat Bread Snack: Banana Dinner: Cottage Cheese (It's pretty nasty) SUPPLEMENTS: Whey Protein Multi-Vitamins (It's doesn't matter what kind you get) Fish Oil (Fish Oil is a must! It's good for your body. I hate the FISH Burps though..:) Casein Protein (Sometimes I drink this protein if I don't feel like eating Cottage Cheese before I go to bed. Good Luck everyone! - J





Read More About P90X RESULTS!! Day 1 to Day 90

Posted via email from Whey Protein Powder

1 comment:

  1. Nice!

    A natural casein protein powder has really shown me good effect during muscle growth. I take it in banana shake after my workout.

    ReplyDelete