Monday 17 May 2010

Gold Standard Protein Whey

Question...

How should i use Gold Standard Whey protein?

I basically go to the gym 6 times a week and i dont really take protein shakes. My dad recently bought me gold standard and i dont really know how to use it. Im 5'11 and weigh about 168. My workout usually consist of 1 mile of running and 25 minutes of stairmaster then its off to weight lifiting. What i wanted to know is how much of gold standard should i take and when should i take it.


Answers...

Answer by GodFather
Hey Bro,
The best time to take protein is within 30 min of your workout. that's when the muscles absorb the most and need the fuel.
Start with a scoop, about 20-25 grms in a shake or smoothie, work up to 50 grams, you have a pretty good workout.
i tried the gold standard before and didn't like it, then my order got messed up.
I get my stuff from the guys below, I love the choc flavor and the vanilla is a close second. But check out their forum link on the website has some good recipes and discussion.

If you've got an opinion about this Gold Standard Protein Whey post, then leave a comment...


Read More About Gold Standard Protein Whey

Posted via email from Whey Protein Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment