Sunday 16 May 2010

Whey Gold






Question...

What protein power should I use? 100% Whey Gold Standard or Natural Pro Complex?

I have just began my weight training routine and am interested what other people consider to be a better supplement for someone in my position. I am either considering 100% Whey Protein Gold Standard from ON or Natural Pro Complex also from ON. The second choice does contain more "stuff" but is it simply overkill?
I am trying to gain weight and build muscle mass


Answers...

Answer by Greg T
What is your position? There are many struggles with people at the gym, whether it's trying to lean down, lose major weight, or gain weight.

But i heard really good things about Natural Pro, i don't like GMC's products.

Answer by tr011lolwut
Use the one with more semen in it.

Answer by John A
get the 100% whey (or a cheaper whey powder) and then get now adam - its a multivitamin with digestive enzymes too (the extra "stuff" the natural pro complex has). youll save money.

Leave your answers about this Whey Gold post below...

Read More About Whey Gold

Posted via email from Whey Protein Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment