Tuesday 18 May 2010

Midnite - birthright is the ticket

Yeah yeah awhoa oh yeah Come slave pickny Sons of ruling healers In exile I greet you Highest as family For Jah I neva short of time His imperial ivine deep red Without a blood shot tear and steady I got four more man pan this move with me Man whey striving living up truth With moral discipline livity yeah yeah Birthright is the ticket yar Birthright is the ticket yar Hail I birthright is the ticket yar Birthright is the ticket yar Hail I birthright is the ticket Pan the Genesis train Even the first man cant be the first man again Still all a manifest powers In a whoa hey things whey Babylon cant explain And a things whey Babylon cannot explain Things whey Babylon cannot explain The dominant demographic Should grow and no recessive Front runner from starting point to finish Turtle storage one thousand year old Leather back turtle terrain oh yeah Paradise once paradise once again Yeah I say paradise once paradise once again What of the Methuselah prophecy of White wool Genesis train Haile I Selassie yeah That mek you gwan run down Zeus Sunday morning One tenth of the spoil is Sodom clergy Me ave a fire suitcase fe you get ina No jury ina Jah court room yeah Me get me regular black helicopter hover over Tha mek me cant quench Tha mek me cant cool yeah yeah Birthright is the ticket yar Birthright is the ticket yar Them custom to drink pan them belly Off of ice happy hour Weakening on the rocks in gin Pie is a regiment of so them think So them think yeah Me got some mosquito ...





Read More About Midnite - birthright is the ticket

Posted via email from Whey Protein Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment