Wednesday 19 May 2010

Now Whey Powder







Question...

What age should I start taking whey powder?

At what age do you think I should start taking whey powder?
I'm 14 and 5'9 now and I'm lean and muscular not that it's a bad thing but they problem is that I'm tall and I look like a string bean.

I want to gain muscle mass and add bulk without getting fat. Should I take whey powder to do this or should I wait a little bit longer?

Thanks


Answers...

Answer by TIMOTHY H
when you are whey older.

Answer by kody1990
its fine to take whey now. if you lift weights, then you should take one after every workout. GNC 100% whey is good for a 14 year old. dont worrry about taking it before a workout or on offdays though, just try to eat foods rich in protein. if you dont workout then the whey will make you gain fat.

Leave your answers about this Now Whey Powder post below...


Read More About Now Whey Powder

Posted via email from Whey Protein Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment