Thursday 20 May 2010

Protein Supplement Whey

Question...

Is whey protein supplement at my age and weight a good idea to build muscle?

Hi,
Im a 17 year old guy and weigh 80kg (176lb) and am thinking about taking a whey protein supplement. I go to the gym a few times a week and do weights and some cardio. Is taking whey protein at my age a good idea, and how can I improve my weights training? Im fairly skinny.


Answers...

Answer by SoupKor
what is ur high 80kg is not bad,, i think ur high must be at least 200cm.

Answer by tigerlambs
whey protein is ok, but you really want to work on a total nutritional program that will not only build muscle, but will also allow you to improve your digestive health and your cardio health. I personaly like the Herbalife program, it has both whey and soy products, but also the products that I need for my digestive and cardio health. hope this helps

Go ahead... give us an answer about this Protein Supplement Whey post in the comments section...


Read More About Protein Supplement Whey

Posted via email from Whey Protein Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment