Sunday 16 May 2010

Whey Protein Lactose

Question...

What is the best lactose free whey protein shake?

I just started weight training and I realized after a horrendous stomach ache that the milk in my current whey protein was not the best for people with lactose intolerance. I want to continue with the shakes but don't know what kind to buy to avoid the pain that is lactose induced stomach flu.


Answers...

Answer by buybulkwhey
I do see a lot of companies that say their whey protein is lactose free, but I am not so sure. Whey protein is a milk product, and even the highest concentrations can still contain lactose. If you are lactose intolerant you should think about an egg protein or something else. Don't trust that a whey protein is lactose free.

Answer by CJ
just mix it with that Lactaid Milk. that worked for me.

Answer by Mass Nutrition
HI,

Look for Whey Isolate protein, the Isolate removes almost if not all of the Lactose and Fat from the whey protein. See the following:

VPX Zero Carb Protein
Nature's Best Isopure

Hope this helps!

Leave your answers about this Whey Protein Lactose post below...

Read More About Whey Protein Lactose

Posted via email from Whey Protein Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment